Our handmade hardwood shoe horns are expertly handcrafted by a local woodworker whose specialty is wood-turning. We only use the best materials all sourced from within the US in our products such as hardwood lumber, and metal hardware. If we're out of stock on our website please contact us to order and the lead time is 3-6 weeks.Long Shoe horn Features:
- 28" Long X .75" Diameter
- Glossy finish has been hand applied to bring out the natural wood color.
- Matching strap is made from genuine 3/16" deerskin leather.
Travel Shoe horn Features:
- - 9 7/8" Long
- - Glossy finish has been hand applied to bring out the natural wood color.
- - Matching strap is made from genuine 3/16" deerskin leather.
Our shoe horns are made out of walnut, bubinga, maple and other woods. Please contact us for customization or out of stock items.
Justin lives in Dallas, Texas with his wife and kids
"I started in October 2017 as an additional way to support my family and now do it full time. All my products are still handcrafted in Dallas, TX from the finest hardwoods and hardware available. You can find my products in over 10 retailers, and I have shipped over 250 items all over the world. I still use my business to support my family, and cover costs associated with our mission trips to Tanzania, Africa." - Justin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.